[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1080: base64_decode() has been disabled for security reasons
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1085: base64_decode() has been disabled for security reasons
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 1273: base64_decode() has been disabled for security reasons
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 1273: base64_decode() has been disabled for security reasons
View topic - The Browns are coming to realize that Baker Mayfield • Watches Collection Forum

Watches Collection Forum

名錶之聚討論區 - 名表之聚讨论区

The Browns are coming to realize that Baker Mayfield

The Browns are coming to realize that Baker Mayfield

Postby liny195 » Tue Jan 14, 2020 2:56 pm

brings this out of people.Which is fine and part of their personality. But there are still people who have to try to keep him upright against motivated foes.Via Mary Kay Cabot of the [url=https://www.brownsfanshop.com/Baker-Mayfield-Jersey]Baker Mayfield Color Rush Jersey[/url] , Browns guard Joel Bitonio said he knows he has to prepare for extra effort at times.“It’s one of those things that people, they see Baker’s name, they see him the media, they see some of his quotes and things of that nature, and they want a piece of him,’’ Bitonio said. “And it’s one of those things that we’re going to expect and we’re ready for.“If that’s the way they motivate themselves to play, I just don’t know how someone can play harder. From my perspective, I don’t know how I could go out on the field and be like, ‘This Baker Mayfield guy did something, so I’m going to play harder today.’”Monday’s loss to the 49ers provided a coupe of examples, from Nick Bosa planting an imaginary flag after a sack, as payback from a two-year-old college snub. Then came the Richard Sherman handshake-gate [url=https://www.brownsfanshop.com/Emmanuel-Ogbah-Jersey]https://www.brownsfanshop.com/Emmanuel-Ogbah-Jersey[/url] , in which a perceived slight became a massive story for a day.“I feel like you’re already at a point as a professional where you’re playing your hardest, at least I hope so,’’ Bitonio said. “But maybe some guys aren’t at that level. Maybe some guys need it for motivation or to inspire them to do that, but as a professional, I feel like you should be motivated to go out and play. But obviously some guys are using it because we’ve heard it multiple times where teams are saying, ‘Yeah, we want to be motivated by this.’ And that’s what they’re using, so we’ve got to step up to the plate ourselves.”Mayfield’s on his side, so Bitonio doesn’t mind. But the fact other guys are bringing their best because of Mayfield’s big personality makes his job harder sometimes, as well. Running back Rex Burkhead has missed the last three Patriots games, but his absence from the lineup comes to an end on Sunday.Burkhead is active for the first time since Week Four. He had been listed as questionable with the foot injury that’s made him an observer lately.Wide receiver Julian Edelman, safety Patrick Chung and wide receiver Gunner Olszewski are also active after drawing questionable tags. Right guard Shaq Mason had the same designation [url=https://www.brownsfanshop.com/Denzel-Ward-Jersey]Denzel Ward Jersey[/url] , but his ankle injury will keep him from playing on Sunday.Running back Damien Harris, tight end Ryan Izzo, tight end Matt LaCosse, cornerback Joejuan Williams and defensive lineman Byron Cowart are also inactive for New England.As expected, cornerbacks Greedy Williams and Denzel Ward will be active for the Browns. Wide receiver Taywan Taylor, wide receiver Damion Ratley, safety Damarious Randall, safety Sheldrick Redwine, defensive end Chris Smith, tackle Kendall Lamm and defensive tackle Eli Ankou are inactive for the visiting team.
liny195

Return to Question Area for New Users - 新手提問 - 新手提问